[Rd] R-Google interface: Google summer of code

Adrian Dragulescu adrian_d at eskimo.com
Fri Feb 27 15:26:00 CET 2009

There is an R package that does what you want.

http://www.omegahat.org/RGoogleDocs/ by Duncan Temple Lang.

It is still in beta but can be used.  I've run into some issues when
google changes the location of your spreadsheet and redirects you to
another site.  I could not make it follow the new link.  I'm sure little
kinks like this can all be worked out if one only has time.

If there is a student out there that wants to work on this, it would be a
great project.

Adrian Dragulescu