[Rd] 2009 Wish list for R

Sean O'Riordain sean.oriordain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 12:53:42 CET 2009

Can I add a windows specific wish please?  I'd like to be able to
double click on a word in the console and select it, rather than have
to manually select - silly I know but I'm constantly going back and
forth between R and other programs where I can do this and I still
haven't managed to train my hand not to double click words in R... :-)

Thanks R-Core!