[Rd] Warning: closing unused connection 3

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 09:07:52 CET 2009

Well, R-devel is 'under developemnt'.  That log is from Jan 22, and
the message shouild no longer occur on Jan 25.

The help build process for R 2.9.0 is so far off final form that you
just need some patience.

It would be helpful to mention in your subject line that this is for a
development version of R on Windows.  Especially since Windows
development lags that in Unix by a few days on occasion (and the cause
here was specific to Windows, and harmless).