[Rd] rcmdr gui not running (PR#13831)

francois.greff at dbmail.com francois.greff at dbmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:20:12 CEST 2009

Full_Name: greff francois
Version: 2.8.1
OS: ubuntu 9.04
Submission from: (NULL) (89.227.27.2)

into r , the command library("Rcmdr") works well : the r commander GUI is opened
, with menu in french ( well !) . But it isn't possible to have a response to
any click on menu ??? It's neither possible to edit a command in the "script
window" . To resume, nothing at all is possible , neither with the mouse , nor
with the keyboard .

What mistake did I . I reinstalled everything .... same response .

here my r session :

library("Rcmdr")
Le chargement a nécessité le package : tcltk
Chargement de Tcl/Tk... terminé
Le chargement a nécessité le package : grDevices
Le chargement a nécessité le package : utils
Le chargement a nécessité le package : car
Le chargement a nécessité le package : stats
Le chargement a nécessité le package : graphics

Version de Rcmdr 1.4-10

Attachement du package : 'Rcmdr'

	The following object(s) are masked from package:tcltk :

	 tclvalue