[Rd] Checking package on Windows (and seemingly irreproducible errors in CRAN checks)

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta cgb at datanalytics.com
Tue Jul 28 23:22:22 CEST 2009

Dear Gabor,

Yes, I did run the R CMD CHECK on Linux. It only gave me the same two
warnings as in the checks for non-Windows architectures.

The examples run fine on Linux and also on Windows when I installed my
package from the binaries provided in r-forge. I never run a R CMD check
on Windows, though... should it be the way to proceed?

Although I think I have a clue as I am under the impression (that I
should check) after some issues with an application today that
"malformed" paths such as /home/me//myfile.txt are valid in UNIX (I know
for sure) but not on Windows. Maybe I am using such a path somewhere...

Best regards,

Carlos J. Gil Bellosta
http://www.datanalytics.com