[Rd] warning: some HTML links ...

Daniel Wright dwright at fiu.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:35:34 CEST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I am getting a warning when I build and package from windows. The warning is "some HTML links may not be found". Through some searching I found this probably has to do with the Microsoft HTML Help Workshop, but I have installed it (a few times) from the different locations in the manual and have the path as listed. When I install the package in my R session all the help files (which I assumes is what the error is about) work fine as do the functions.

Has anybody else had this problem and have found a solution?

Dan

Daniel B. Wright
Psychology
Florida International University