[Rd] Show location of workspace image on quit?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 13:53:56 CEST 2009

When I quit R, it says:

 > q()
 Save workspace image? [y/n/c]:

 and since I've probably got 3 R sessions running in however many
different directories and I might have jumped around with setwd() , I
forget exactly where R wants to save its workspace image. So could q()
be changed to say what file it is going to save to before it does?

 Currently I have to hit 'c', then do getcwd(), then quit again.
Would something like

 > q()
 Save workspace image (/home/me/workspace/.RData)? [y/n/c]:

 be useful to anyone else? Just thought I'd ask before I dive into
internals or wrap the q function for myself.

Barry