[Rd] Show location of workspace image on quit?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 15:46:42 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Mathieu Ribatet<mathieu.ribatet at epfl.ch> wrote:
> I guess that having something like this
>> q()
>> Save workspace image (/home/me/workspace/.RData)? [y/n/c/e]:
>
> where "e" means Editing the path should be clear enought, isn't it?

 'e' might be thought to mean 'exit' in English, which makes me think
we also need to make sure this can all be translated. Maybe 'p' for
path? Or 'e' for 'elsewhere'? This is getting tricky :)

 I think I'd rather leave off the 'e' option for simplicity - if the
user wants to save elsewhere they can hit 'c' and do save() or
setcwd()  themselves, I'm not sure we need to put extra functionality
into the q function.

Barry