[Rd] Show location of workspace image on quit?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 16:39:57 CEST 2009

Any change here is not so simple to implement as to propose: this is
not something in the R engine, but part of the clean-up action in the
front end.  That means that there are at least 3 versions to handle in
the standard front ends (and that for R.app is not in the main source
tarball).  And at least two of them is offered for translation so
there are many copies.  Then there are other front-ends such as JGR
and RKward ....

I hope people proposing this will offer complete patches.