[Rd] E`<`<rrors in recursive default argument references

luke at stat.uiowa.edu luke at stat.uiowa.edu
Wed Mar 11 17:49:32 CET 2009

Looks like an infinite recursion in R_isMissing, which I think may be
turned into an infinite loop if the C compiler is doing tail call
optimization.  I need to understand why this is written the way it is
and also why another case that I would expect to also have this
problem does not before identifying the appropriate fix.

luke

--
Luke Tierney
Chair, Statistics and Actuarial Science