[Rd] Error Compiling clusterSim on Solaris

Mohammad Nikseresht mniksere at scs.carleton.ca
Mon Mar 16 18:54:41 CET 2009

Hi,

I receive the following error when I try to install cluserSim package on
  Sparc Solaris 10 using Sun Studio 12:
I have compiled and installed a 64 bit version of R.

CC -xtarget=native64 -I/opt/R-2.8.1/lib/R/include
-I/opt/SUNWhpc/HPC8.1/sun/include -I/usr/sfw/include -I/opt/csw/include
    -KPIC  -O -c clusterSim.cpp -o clusterSim.o
"clusterSim.cpp", line 14: Error: An integer constant expression is
required within the array subscript operator.
1 Error(s) detected.
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `clusterSim.o'
I would appreciate it if you could share your experience with me.

Thanks

--
Mohammad Nikseresht