[Rd] installing RMySQL (PR#13633)

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Mar 31 19:06:09 CEST 2009

ankheedutta at gmail.com wrote:
> Full_Name: Ankhee Dutta
> Version: 2.3

1. Please read the FAQs on how to report bugs: Always use a recent
version of R, your version has been released roughly 36 months ago!
R-2.9.0 is to be released in April. Hence please check bugs with the
current pre-release version!

2. This is about package RMySQL, hence again, please read the FAQs on
how to report bugs: Bug reports on contributed packages should go to the
package maintainer, not to the R bug tracking system.

3. This is probably not even a bug in RMySQL. You obviously have not
installed the MySQL header files (i.e. devel files).

Uwe Ligges