[Rd] R & Java

spencerg spencer.graves at prodsyse.com
Thu May 14 18:03:22 CEST 2009

      I don't have an answer, but I suspect that if you
install.packages("RSiteSearch"), you might find information relevant to
your question from the following:

 library(RSiteSearch)
java <- RSiteSearch.function('Java')
summary(java)
# Reports that 136 help pages contained "Java", 23 of which are in a
package "rJava", 16 in "R.utils", etc.
HTML(java)
# Opens a table with 136 rows in a browser,
# with the "rJava" pages first, followed by those in "R.utils", etc.,
# the last column of which contains links to the HTML versions of the
help pages.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves