[Rd] parse_Rd and/or lazyload problem

Mark.Bravington at csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Sun Nov 1 21:12:18 CET 2009

> Okay, then we both agree we should drop it.
> Duncan Murdoch

No we don't. I can't provide a functioning mvbutils, or debug, until this is resolved.

I am trying to be a good citizen and prepare reproducible bug reports-- e.g. the 3 line example. It would be quicker for me to write some ugly hack that modifies base R and gets round the problem *for me*, but that doesn't seem the best outcome for R. A culture which discourages careful bug reporting is unhealthy culture.

Mark Bravington