[Rd] Removing cran mirrors

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Tue Nov 3 15:58:55 CET 2009

Reading the documentation for mirmon, it also looks like it can output
a machine readable state file.  It would be really useful if this was
published on the r-help page as then we could construct tools to
automatically recommend mirrors based on average age and download
speed.

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/