[Rd] Removing cran mirrors

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Tue Nov 3 19:05:41 CET 2009

>>  * I don't recall receiving any automated notices about problems, and
>> I've just tried searching for combinations of R 2.10, warning and
>> ggplot2 as well as several other attempts and haven't been able to
>> find anything.  I normally try and keep on top of issues like this.
>
> Great, thank you very much for your efforts. Maybe it has been eaten by some
> spam filter (because of auto-generation?). So good chance to start working
> on the issues now. ;-)

Found the problem - it's because the subject is the same regardless of
whether or not the package builds without warnings.  I just saw the
emails and ignored them because I thought everything was ok.  Perhaps
the subject line could include WARNING if something went wrong?

Hadley

--
http://had.co.nz/