[Rd] parse_Rd and/or lazyload problem

Mark.Bravington at csiro.au Mark.Bravington at csiro.au
Thu Nov 5 02:51:13 CET 2009

Great-- thanks for the info.

For now, hopefully I can get the behaviour I want by sticking a .Call( 'R_lazyLoadDBflush'...) [as per 'detach'] before calling 'lazyLoad'. Seems to work on my examples, but please let me know if you don't think it'll work generally-- if not, I could presumably create the files under different names and then change them.

Is there merit in making 'makeLazyLoadDB' public, just as 'lazyLoad' already is? It's useful.

Mark

--
Mark Bravington
CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences

ph (+61) 3 6232 5118
fax (+61) 3 6232 5012
mob (+61) 438 315 623