[Rd] Problem building package for R 2.10.0 on Mac OS X

Simon Urbanek Simon.Urbanek at r-project.org
Mon Nov 16 15:32:21 CET 2009

Thanks, Brian, I was away traveling/away from Internet and all hell
breaks lose :) [more precisely Fortran broke for some reason].

Stephen,
in the case of rioja it is really a bug in your code - you have to
check the result of require() or "depend" on vegan. "Suggests" means
that your package works without those packages but can have improved
functionality with them. In your case the example breaks if you don't
have vegan - thus the package doesn't really work without vegan. (As
of why vegan is not there that is my problem ;)) Thanks for the
report, though.

Cheers,
Simon