[Rd] Link to pdf documentation from other package ?

Ulrike Groemping groemping at bht-berlin.de
Tue Nov 24 14:06:23 CET 2009

Duncan Murdoch-2 wrote:

> On 11/18/2009 8:01 AM, ml-it-r-devel at epigenomics.com wrote:
>> Ulrike Grömping wrote, On 11/18/09 13:28:

> Within the dynamic help, you're also restricted in what files you can
> link to:  they need to be help pages, or files in the doc directory of a
> package, or a few other special cases.
>
> Duncan Murdoch

Good that you mention this restriction, this makes me understand my new
problem. With his new version of AlgDesign, Bob Wheeler has made the file
AlgDesign.pdf into a vignette which is no longer located in the doc
directory but now in inst/doc. A link to that file from within my
documentation does not work any longer. Would it be possible to include the
directory inst/doc into the special cases to which linking is permitted ?

Regards,
Ulrike