[Rd] Bug in R evaluating a huge instruction (PR#14096)

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Mon Nov 30 23:25:29 CET 2009

On 30/11/2009 10:50 AM, couteau at codelutin.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I do not know if i am facing a bug or a mistake (and if it is a bug i do =
>
> not know in which category I can put it on the bug tracker), so I post=20
> my message here.
>
> I am trying to use the Morris function from the sensitivity package (but =
>
> that is not the problem). I created a (big) instruction that should=20
> generate a morris object in which there is a data.frame i am interested=20
> in. My instruction is :
>
> a<-morris(model=3DNULL,factors=3Dc("PecheAmateurs=20
> d=E9cembre.proportionMetier","PechePetitMetierMer=20

Your message has encoding problems, so it's not readable.  Could you put
the code online somewhere where we could download it in its original
form?  I doubt if this is an R bug, but I can't point out the problem in
your code (or confirm that it really is an R bug) without an undamaged
copy of the code.

Duncan Murdoch