[Rd] Rd.sty question: LaTeX expert needed

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Thu Oct 1 20:36:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would not claim I'm a latex expert ...

In the highlight package, I also use alltt environments the latex
renderer of syntax highlighted code, and I ended up masquarading a set
of character (#, \, ...) into latex boxes and then use \usebox for these
characters.

In this file :
http://r-forge.r-project.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/pkg/highlight/R/renderer.R?rev=168&root=highlight&view=markup

The functions boxes_latex and translator_latex might interest you. The
list of boxed characters might not be complete.

Hope this helps,

Romain

--
Romain Francois