[Rd] environment( seq.int ) is NULL

Romain Francois romain.francois at dbmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:40:51 CEST 2009

... and also all objects that actually live in the .GenericArgsEnv
environment.

 > all( sapply( ls( .GenericArgsEnv ), function(.)
is.null(environment(.)) ) )
[1] TRUE

This has the consequence preventing argsAnywhere to get the args of
seq.int.

 > argsAnywhere( seq.int )
Error in exists(".packageName", envir = envir, inherits = FALSE) :
   use of NULL environment is defunct

and consequently completion does not work

 > seq.int( <TAB>Error in exists(".packageName", envir = envir, inherits
= FALSE) :
   use of NULL environment is defunct

I've tried a few things, but I don't understand the order in which
things are loaded in the zzz.R of base ...

Romain

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast