[Rd] unit testing for R packages?

Blair Christian blair.christian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:01:00 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I'm interested in putting some unit tests into an R package I'm
building.  I have seen assorted things such as Runit library, svUnit
library, packages
with 'tests' directories, etc

I grep'd "unit test" through the writing R extensions manual but didn't find
anything.  Are there any suggestions out there?  Currently I have
several (a lot?) classes/methods that I keep tinkering with, and I'd
like to run a script frequently to check that I don't cause any
unforeseen problems.

Right now I'm writing the classes/methods, but will be packaging it up soon.

Thx,
Blair