[Rd] R CMD check: Error in .C

Friedrich Leisch friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Oct 27 11:27:21 CET 2009

[ Note that this discussion really belongs to r-help, not r-devel, but
a nyway.

  > Many thanks Mathieu, following your answer I did a bit more focused
  > research and found out that because "mypackage" had a NAMESPACE, I had
  > to create the following zzz.R file instead:

  > .onLoad <-function (lib, pkg) {
  >     library.dynam("mypackage", pkg, lib)
  > }

If you have a namespace you only need a

  useDynLib(mypackage)

in the NAMESPACE file, everything else is done automatically for you
(no need for the above zzz.R).

Best,
Fritz

Prof. Dr. Friedrich Leisch

Institut für Statistik                          Tel: (+49 89) 2180 3165
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität                  Fax: (+49 89) 2180 5308
Ludwigstraße 33
D-80539 München                     http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch