[Rd] parse_Rd and/or lazyload problem

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Sat Oct 31 15:27:32 CET 2009

On 30/10/2009 10:58 PM, Mark.Bravington at csiro.au wrote:
> The errors are generated inside lazyLoadDBfetch; I don't call object.size, so unfortunately that's not the issue (unless o.s. is called somewhere inside the .Primitive for lazyLoadDBfetch).

Does this happen in R-patched?  I've seen similar errors in 2.10.0, but
not in a current build.  (Still haven't got to your code, this was in
mine.  I'm reluctant to spend time on code that is messing with
internals, because you might be using things in a way not intended by
the author.  Now, if you can show me some code that demonstrates the
problem without using internals directly, I'll follow up.)

Duncan Murdoch