[Rd] make check fails in r49613

Hiroyuki Kawakatsu hkawakat at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 12:32:26 CEST 2009

2009/9/8 Uwe Ligges wrote:
> I have successfully build r49614 this morning. Have you tried to do a clean
> build from a fresh source directory? Do you have some library with old
> packages in your search path?

Ah, thanks for this. After removing library/ and rebuilding, I now
pass -(g)make check-. I now see the message 'Extracting from parsed
Rd's' which i didn't see before. And I now vaguely recall seeing
something about the new Rd conversion mechanism.

R-admin recommends not to build in the top-level source directory
(which I do) when working with svn. Does this mean that after I check
out from svn, I now need to remove library/ every time before I do
-make- and -make check-? Or is this a one-time thing?

h.
--
+---