[Rd] Display image in tcl/tk information window: path to file ?

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Thu Sep 17 14:50:10 CEST 2009

Dear Ulrike,

If I understand correctly what you want to do, the image file is stored in
your package. If so, you can use the .path.package() function to locate your
package on the file system. For example, the Rcmdr uses the following code
to find its etc subdirectory: file.path(.path.package(package="Rcmdr")[1],
"etc").

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox, Professor