[Rd] R with Java

Nadine Bethke Naddl84 at gmx.de
Mon Sep 21 11:27:32 CEST 2009

Hey,
I´m a newbie in R and have a big problem. I hope, I´m in the right mailinglist, if not, sorry for this.
I want to use R in my Java application and I found out, it should work with JRI. But it doesn´t.
I installed it and in the lib-directory of R there is a folder named "JRI". But I have to tell Eclipse
that the JRI exist but I don´t know how. I read help-files and so on, but I don´t understand.
Could you give me a simple instruction how to do this?
Very very thank you.

Greets Nadine

PS: To my person, I´m living in Bingen am Rhein (Germany) and studiing IT. My diploma project is an implementation
of the Transfer-Entropy in Java with the help of R (for calculations and graphics).