[Rd] Rcmdr package dependencies

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Tue Sep 22 23:32:14 CEST 2009

John Fox wrote:
> Dear Seth,

Nice suggestion, indeed! I think there is some code in package "tools"
that help to resolve these issues even more convenient:

wantPkgs <- package.dependencies(available.packages()["Rcmdr",],
depLevel = "Suggests")[["Rcmdr"]][,1]

so you do not need to have Rcmdr already installed and can rely on the R
internal code that can strip all that version information.

Best wishes,
Uwe