[Rd] Rtools210 missing jpeg-7?

Hiroyuki Kawakatsu hkawakat at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 10:52:16 CEST 2009

Hi,

I just built r49839 on my windoze machine with Rtools210. When I do
-make bitmapdll-, it errors saying file jpeg-7/jconfig.h not found
(apologies, I lost the exact error message). After downloading and
unpacking jpegsr7.zip, the bitmap dll builds fine. Rtools210 appears
to still install jpeg-6b, whereas the bitmap makefile (first line) is
expecting jpeg-7. Perhaps this is still experimental but either Rtools
should include jpeg-7 or the makefile should default to jpeg-6b?

documentation note: the bitmap dll paths R_HOME/bin/Rbitmap.dll in
R-admin should be updated to R_HOME/library/grDevices/libs/.

h.
--
+---