[Rd] documentation cross references under R 2.10.0dev for Windows

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 29 03:17:36 CEST 2009

With one expection, all warnings go away when I download the relevant
Bioconductor packages as source code and re-build them (rcmd INSTALL
--build) on my own machine.

The warnings re-appear if I install the Bioconductor packages in the
normal way using biocLite("Biobase") etc.  I will follow this up with the
Bioconductor people.

The one exception is the self-reference to limma:00Index.  This marked as
a missing link, under Windows only, although it works fine.

Gordon