[Rd] RUnit bug?

it-r-devel at ml.epigenomics.com it-r-devel at ml.epigenomics.com
Thu Apr 22 19:45:37 CEST 2010

Romain has already given you the answer. As would have the help page
?defineTestSuite

Not a bug, but a user error, I assume.

  Matthias

Dominick Samperi wrote, On 04/22/10 02:19:
> There appears to be a bug in RUnit.
>
> Given a testsuite testsuite.math, say, when I run:
>
> runTestSuite(testsuite.math)
>
> this works fine, provided there are no extraneous files in the
> unit test subdirectory.
>
> But if there are any Emacs temp files (with names that
> end with '~') then runTestSuite gets confused and tries to
> run functions from the temp files as well.
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Matthias Burger                       Project Manager/ Biostatistician
Epigenomics AG     Kleine Praesidentenstr. 1     10178 Berlin, Germany
phone:+49-30-24345-0                              fax:+49-30-24345-555
http://www.epigenomics.com             matthias.burger at epigenomics.com
--
Epigenomics AG Berlin             Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 75861
Vorstand:                             Geert Nygaard (CEO/Vorsitzender)