[Rd] readline operate-and-get-next

Rafael Laboissiere rafael.laboissiere at inserm.fr
Sat Aug 14 20:55:31 CEST 2010

* Rafael Laboissiere <rafael.laboissiere at inserm.fr> [2010-08-12 20:24]:

> * Prof Brian Ripley <ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk> [2010-08-12 18:25]:
>
> > If you provide a patch with these extremely important issues
> > resolved, we will consider its merits.  But not otherwise.
>
> Please, tell me whether what I wrote above is okay and I will prepare a
> new patch containing the copyright clarification.

I did not hear from you but I went ahead and prepared a patch according
to your recommendations, attached below.  I hope that the copyright and
licensing issues are correctly sorted out now.

As I explained in my previous post, none of the lines of code that I
added are mine, so it does not make sense for me to claim copyright on
sys-std.c.  I did add my name and my personal email address though, for
credit purposes, but feel free to do whatever you think is appropriate.

Best regards,

Rafael Laboissiere