[Rd] small syntax suggestion

Philippe Grosjean phgrosjean at sciviews.org
Mon Aug 23 22:27:24 CEST 2010

I tell to my students that it is very important (not only for
legibility) to place spaces between operands. They have to write such a
code like this:

if (x < -3) do_something

That way, there is no ambiguity. Don't you think it's important to write
clear code, including by using spaces where it makes it easier to
read,... and less ambiguous, as you just realize?

Best,

Philippe Grosjean