[Rd] No RTFM?

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:21:05 CEST 2010

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 5:17 AM,  <Mark.Bravington at csiro.au> wrote:
>  - Also, "?glm" does come over as pretty rude,

Personally I've always seen the '?fun' answers as appropriate and
straight to the point. There's no need to type a nice sounding phrase
à la française just to express 'see the ?glm reference'. A
'requirement' for long phrases might deter some in a hurry to answer
at all, and in my view a quick and raw reference is better than none.

Perhaps a first time poster would be utterly clueless on first sight,
but doing a bit of homework with the key word in hands one should
quickly understand what's all about. The second sight of '?fun'
answers shouldn't be that intimidating.

Regards
Liviu