[Rd] R forge : svn + ssh without key

christophe.genolini christophe.genolini at free.fr
Tue Aug 24 15:56:42 CEST 2010

Hi the list,

I am trying to use R forge. I created an account. I put my project on R
forge. I installed TortoiseSVN on my computer (windows).

Then I did not manage to go through all the key process but I see in the
R-Forge Manual that there is another option:
"2. it is sufficient to use password authentication to write to the
project repository (if you decided to do so please go to step 5)."
So I try this new (for me) way. I create a folder on my computer. I
successfully manage to update my local repository. But I do not manage
to do a commit. Each time, I get the message

Commit fail (details follow):
authorization failed

Any idea of what goes wrong?

Christophe