[Rd] GPL and R Community Policies (Rcpp)

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 16:47:05 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Dominick Samperi <djsamperi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Worst yet is having to compete with your own work.

About which competition are we talking then? I'm sorry, but the vast
majority of the 70000 lines of code of the rcpp are not your work. And
honestly, I don't know of any package that would be able to compete
with the rcpp as it is now. Great package by the way, Dirk, Romain and
the other contributors made something really nice from it.

Cheers
Joris
--
Joris Meys