[Rd] Namespace File

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed Dec 15 19:42:34 CET 2010

On Dec 15, 2010, at 1:31 PM, Fabio Mathias Corrêa wrote:

> Dear Simon
>
> By using useDynLib (Bayesthres) in NAMESPACE file. Appeared another error:
>
> Error in dyn.load("Bayesthres.so") :
>  unable to load shared object '/home/fmc/Bayesthres/Bayesthres.so':
>  /home/fmc/Bayesthres/Bayesthres.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
> ERROR: lazy loading failed for package ‘Bayesthres’
> * removing ‘/home/fmc/Bayesthres.Rcheck/Bayesthres’

... but that's an entirely wrong place - I suspect you have some real issues in the way your package is constructed. Are you sure you have the correct layout and are using the *packaged* sources and not your working tree? (You didn't tell us anything about the package so there are many things that may be wrong - also you omitted the most basic details such as R version and platform...)

Cheers,
Simon