[Rd] Warning message when items of Hmisc are masked by loading a package.

Joris Meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:50:05 CET 2010

I've noticed that I get a warning message every time a package masks
some functions from Hmisc. The warning message says :

Warning message:
In identical(get(., i), get(., lib.pos)) : ignoring non-pairlist attributes

This happens with eg:
library(plyr)
library(xtable)

I think I've seen this passing by before, but I'm not sure any more.
Just thought I'd mention it.
Cheers
Joris

> R.Version()
$platform
[1] "i386-pc-mingw32"

$arch
[1] "i386"

$os
[1] "mingw32"

$system
[1] "i386, mingw32"

$status
[1] ""

$major
[1] "2"

$minor
[1] "12.1"

$year
[1] "2010"

$month
[1] "12"

$day
[1] "16"

$`svn rev`
[1] "53855"

$language
[1] "R"

$version.string
[1] "R version 2.12.1 (2010-12-16)"

> Sys.info()
     sysname      release      version     nodename      machine
 login         user
   "Windows"      "7 x64" "build 7600"  "JFMEYS-PC"        "x86"
"Joris"      "Joris"

--
Joris Meys
Statistical consultant