[Rd] Bug report 14459 -- procedure for handling follow-up issues

John Maindonald john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 21 21:52:27 CET 2010

Thanks.  It is useful to have a list of items that are outstanding.
I will experiment a bit more, but may revert to using R-2.11.1 for
running Sweave().  Did any of these issues arise for R-2.11.1?

John Maindonald             email: john.maindonald at anu.edu.au
phone : +61 2 (6125)3473    fax  : +61 2(6125)5549
Centre for Mathematics & Its Applications, Room 1194,
John Dedman Mathematical Sciences Building (Building 27)
Australian National University, Canberra ACT 0200.
http://www.maths.anu.edu.au/~johnm