[Rd] Fwd: ctrl-C aborts R when compiling package code with ICC+openMP

Ernest Turro ernest.turro at ic.ac.uk
Wed Feb 3 22:17:55 CET 2010

I omitted to mention that when I set KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE and OMP_NUM_THREADS=1, I consistently get this error instead:

OMP: Error #13: Assertion failure at kmp_csupport.c(465).
OMP: Hint: Please submit a bug report with this message, compile and run commands used, and machine configuration info including native compiler and operating system versions. Faster response will be obtained by including all program sources. For information on submitting this issue, please see http://www.intel.com/software/products/support/.

Thanks,
Ernest

Begin forwarded message: