[Rd] Package Directory Hierarchy: Recursive inclusion of *.R possible?

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 14:43:19 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Johannes Graumann
<johannes_graumann at web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to organize the "R" directory in my home-grown package into
> sub-directories, but "R CMD --build" doesn't seem to find *.R files below
> the actual source directory. Is there any way around that?

This was discussed in December:

http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/R-devel/2009-December/056022.html

The conclusion was that if Hadley Wickham can manage 145 files in his
R directory for ggplot2, then so can you. Like we're all superhuman.

It would be nice, but probably need way too many patches to the
various build tools.

Barry

--
blog: http://geospaced.blogspot.com/