[Rd] org-mode (was Re: Feature Request: Multiline Comments)

Saptarshi Guha saptarshi.guha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:26:04 CET 2010

Aah, yes I have read these. But my use is a bit different. I do not want R
output to be collected.  I wanted a nice IDE for R in emacs. So using
multiline comments and org-mode, i can have collapsible sections and
bookmarks in the source
.  I already use narrow-region to restrict views, but
its nice to open an R source file with a TOC, click on an entry and start
editing the function.

Thanks
saptarshi