[Rd] R logo as SVG ?

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sat Feb 20 19:18:04 CET 2010

Jens Elkner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody have the R logo in a vector format preferable SVG?
> Need it for Freedesktop (GNOME desktop) integration of Rcmdr ...
>
> Thanx,
> jel.

Not really. I played around with the tracer in inkscape at some point,
but it didn't come out quite satisfactory. It's a bit of a time sink
unless you happen to know inkscape (or similar) rather well, but if
someone is willing to put in the effort, I'm sure the results would be
more than welcome on CRAN.