[Rd] [SoC] R and Google Summer of Code 2010: Call for Proposals

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Feb 24 05:27:46 CET 2010

On 23 February 2010 at 22:06, hadley wickham wrote:
| > So let us all start now by proposing some ideas for 2010.  It may make sense
| > to centralize and standardize this on wiki.r-project.org but until we have
| > that process sorted out lets just post ideas here on r-devel with a [SoC] tag
| > in the Subject: line.
|
| One idea per email?

Sure, works as a start. Or mayb better as one wiki.r-project.org entry per
idea because then we can all edit these rather having to noodle through
emails.  But I am unsure where to 'hang this' in the wiki namespace.  We
could also create a one-off at wikispaces.com or wikidot.comIf you have
another scratch wiki somewhere....

Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!