[Rd] [SoC] R and Google Summer of Code 2010: Call for Proposals -

Claudia Beleites cbeleites at units.it
Sat Feb 27 18:20:58 CET 2010

May I ask for a bit of help?

I'd like to participate with my hyperSpec project. I set up a proposal page in
the wiki
[http://rwiki.sciviews.org/doku.php?id=developers:projects:gsoc2010:hyperspec].

hyperSpec is about handling spectroscopic (hyperspectral) data in R. It is thus
a project that is aimed at a rather specific group of R users - far less broad
audience than the other projects listed there.

Is it OK if I have that project in that GSoC 2010 list?

I'd really appreciate comments!

Thanks,

Claudia

--
Claudia Beleites
Dipartimento dei Materiali e delle Risorse Naturali

phone: +39 0 40 5 58-37 68
email: cbeleites at units.it