[Rd] I have finished compiling of R 64 bit on 64 bit Windows use MINGW64

Gong Yu armgong at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 10:21:06 CET 2010

When I try to upload to your sever,filezilla report error ,so I upload to other place
the source code and bin can download at:
http://download.cos.name/incoming/r64-src-and-bin-for-win64.zip

(attention: the source code may be contain error,you are welcome report bugs to me)

the tool-chain can download at:
http://download.cos.name/incoming/Rtools64.zip

(attention: the gcc included in the tool-chain is a native  gcc 4.5.0 for win64(20091231),
I download from  http://www.equation.com/servlet/equation.cmd?fa=fortran
and it's free and GPLed,so we can use it )

the change file is
1.  3 manifest files in gnuwin32\front-end\*.manifest,which is have wrong arch
2.  gnuwin32\fix\h\config64.h
3.  graphappmain.c,rterm.c,rgui.c (main change)
4.  makefile and mkrules in gunwin32,
5.  rscript.c in src\unix
6.  every c file in extra\xz\*.c that have a main function (just comment out or delete the main function)
7.  change the  R\share\make\var.mk,(comment out the tcltk)
8.  may be more files, but I can't recall now,so if there have an error then you can tell me,i will try figure it out