[Rd] Using multicore with an open pdf device results in corrupt pdf (PR#14186)

Manuel Koller koller.manuel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 23:30:45 CET 2010

Well I guess there's no point in starting a discussion here. I can also do all calculations, gather the plots in a list before starting the pdf device and plot them later. But just to prove my point: the attached pdfs (generated in a clean session, on the system used to generate the bug report) are not identical. They might display fine with some pdf viewers, but at least Adobe Reader 9.3.0 on OS X refuses to display test4.pdf.

Regards,
Manuel