[Rd] CHM help does not find help docs in package stats

Thaler, Thorn, LAUSANNE, Applied Mathematics Thorn.Thaler at rdls.nestle.com
Thu Jun 17 09:19:07 CEST 2010

Indeed, the R version is 2.9.2. But the package was built on the very
same system. Besides, another package built with the same version of R
but on another machine does not show this nasty behavior. Upgrading,
however, could pose more problems as it solves, since even if I could
upgrade locally, it would be a mess to assure that all colleagues
upgrade as well.

Anyways, even if the chm format is not supported any more by current
versions of R, it should work with older ones, right? So, what can I do
additionally to get to the bottom of this problem?

Thanks + BR,

Thorn