[Rd] Idea for install.packages on (certain) linux distributions

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Mar 2 15:34:00 CET 2010

On 2 March 2010 at 07:02, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| To me, this is one of these "it would be really nice" ideas.  Just like
| nuclear fusion and those floating cars the Flintstones have.  And I see about
| the same ETA for all three of these.

Marc Schwartz kindly reminded me off-list that I am no historian of technology.
Jetsons, not Flintstones, were the ones I was thinking of.

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jetsons

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Flintstones

Dirk

--
  Registration is open for the 2nd International conference R / Finance 2010
  See http://www.RinFinance.com for details, and see you in Chicago in April!